“Breathtakingly beautiful”

Marina Del Rey Parasailing
Ranked #2 of 20 Tours in Marina del Rey
More attraction details
Owner description: Surf the air waves while suspended up to 500 feet in the air observing frolicing dolphins while tethered to a USCG captained winch boat. Enjoy the thrill of stay-dry parasailing aboard while being whisked up above the Pacific Blue. Panoramic views of Venice Beach, Santa Monica and Malibu Beaches all while safely harnessed in the the latest equipment built specifically for parasailing. Check-out our reviews on Yelp and give us a call for a reservation, it will be the best memory of your Los Angeles holiday.
Los Angeles, California
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Breathtakingly beautiful”
Reviewed 13 April 2014

My friends and I had an amazing experience! Before starting off (while waiting in the boat), I was quite scared. But once we started to lift off the boat, it was quite gentle. The rise was peaceful and it was very serene up there. We could see the vast blue ocean and birds below us. The view of the beaches was also very good. We were up there for about 10 minutes before we started descending. It was not scary at all and I would love to go again! Great experience for anyone. The captain and the guy who launched us were nice and did a great job.

Visited April 2014

“Awesome experience!!!!”
Reviewed 29 March 2014 via mobile

My son and I decided to do 1 fun thing while I was here visiting him from Iowa - we chose parasailing. It was so much fun. It was fun watching the other people on the boat go up also. We had Dustin and Andy - they were both great. They are good with people - Andy was talkative and interesting. Andy if you ever wanna come to Iowa for a visit hit me up and I'll show you around. :)

Kimberley, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“GREAT experience!!”
Reviewed 22 March 2014

I took my wife parasailing here just about an hour ago and it was amazing! The parasailing itself was awesome, no question... but the staff were also a big part of it. From the young lady who sold us the trip at the kiosk (sorry I didn't catch your name but you have dark hair and you were working the morning of Mar.22/2014 -- you were great!) to our captain Jeff and mate Andy... totally competent, super friendly and genuinely happy people - thanks so much for giving us a great anniversary experience!

Visited March 2014
Richfield, Minnesota
“For The Time Of Your Life”
Reviewed 16 March 2014

I'd never done any parasailing prior to this experience. Now....I'm HOOKED! Not only was this the most enjoyable activity of our 8 days on the west coast, it was the most exciting! The Captain on board.....and Andy (First Mate) couldn't have done a finer job of making everyone feel right at home! They made sure everyone was well versed on safety procedures and everything else we should be aware of for a safe and fulfilling adventure.

I recommend this to one and all!

Visited March 2014
Brea, California
“Absolutely Perfect- Heaven!!!”
Reviewed 17 February 2014

Absolutely Perfect-Heaven! That's how our experience with Marina Del Rey Parasailing. From start to finish every staff was very professional, nice, helpful, informative, funny, and just so darn sweet. Captain Jim and Adams, XXOO, Thank you! You guys ROCK! Love the great music you played, the jokes, and great instructions. My friends (Patti, Matt, Linda, and LuAnn) and I had a BLAST. We will definitely let the whole world know about Marina Del Rey Parasailing!

Visited February 2014