“Best best best Italian restaurant”
Review of Casa Ado

Casa Ado
Reserve with OpenTable
Casa Ado is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #18 of 137 Restaurants in Marina del Rey
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Neighbourhood: Venice
Reviewed 14 May 2014 via mobile

A place you definitely have to go. Very friendly staff (especially, because we have to wait for a table and a group of six also waited and got earlier a table, we got prosecco for the waiting time), the food was awesome. As a starter we had beef carpaccio with truffle (omg), and for entree we had pasta with mushrooms and gnocchi and for dessert creme Catalan. All in all 85$. The atmosphere is nice and simple and with the flair of italy (e.g. vase of a bottle of wine, before you order you get a bread and olive oil). Dresscode: come as you are. Absolute recommendation

1  Thank Stefan S
There are newer reviews for Casa Ado

Reviewed 14 May 2014

Grat little Italian restaurant near the beach. We have eaten several times over the past year when in LA and have truly enjoyed the food, the atmosphere, and the staff. The food is well prepared and presented.The location is great for people watching and sunsets.

Reviewed 20 April 2014

What a find! A really good haute cuisine Italian restaurant on the main boulevard in Venice!
Imaginative and innovative dishes on the same menu as very well executed standards.

Speaking Italian served me well with our excellent waiter newly arrived from Modena, Italy.

White truffles paired with seared scallops! Wild boar ragu over taglialini!

This tiramisu was not the old tired dish but harked back to its original execution!

My greatest compliment: we're going back!

Reviewed 6 April 2014

I went back because I was craving the artichoke salad, but unfortunately I heard it won't come back to the menu until next month. So, instead I had sauteed kale with cannelini beans and burrata to start - just perfection - so simple, but so much flavor! I never would have put them together myself, so glad to find something else I might try at home. And then I had the pasta special with eggplant and tomatoes - I have to say it's the best eggplant I've ever had....I could have had just a plate of that eggplant! Thanks to the waitress who had fabulous suggestions. Just a reminder - it's very loud inside.

Reviewed 20 January 2014

My girlfriend and I made a long trip on the road, from New Mexico to California. This was definitely the best place where we ate in the States. Great "tagliolini neri" and white wine!
If you want to take a break from the american food I recommend to go here!

the price is correct for the high quality of the food!