Jamaica Bay is definitely a place worth staying. However, the hotel didn't accept any of my two credit cards when I arrived, even though they both worked everywhere else, so the hotel obviously has a problem. However, I had to call two banks that both told me the hotel was the problem. Two hours later everything was fine. Hmmmmm
Apart from that,Jamaica Bay is a pretty good hotel. My room was really nice, but I found it strange that they only had paper cups in the room, not coffee mugs. Why would you charge over $200 for a room and leave your guest with that motel vibe?
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- While here, enjoy onsite dining at Beachside Restaurant & Bar, serving up California coastal cuisine with marina views, take a swim in our heated year-round pool and enjoy our location near Mother’s Beach, Venice and Santa Monica. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Travel Republic (UK) and Odigeo so you can book your Jamaica Bay Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jamaica Bay Hotel Marina Del Rey
- Best Western Marina Del Rey