Jamaica Bay Inn is one of those places that has great potential, but needs new management. As a refurbished hotel its outward appearance is quite appealing, but sleeping there or eating there can be a nightmare; that is, if one could sleep long enough to have a nightmare. Constant footfall noise between floors is a big problem and the service in the restaurant is the worst I have experienced anywhere in years. And, shame on us, we tried the restaurant more than once.
Upon checkout we experienced the same as others have written here: plenty of charges in error—always to the hotels advantage. Save yourself the grief, pick a different hotel in Marina del Rey.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- While here, enjoy onsite dining at Beachside Restaurant & Bar, serving up California coastal cuisine with marina views, take a swim in our heated year-round pool and enjoy our location near Mother’s Beach, Venice and Santa Monica. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Odigeo, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Jamaica Bay Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jamaica Bay Hotel Marina Del Rey
- Best Western Marina Del Rey