We picked Marina Del Ray to be near the airport. This turned out o be a great location as you are near Venice Beach and Santa Monica. This hotel has been recently remodeled which is nice, but there is all kinds of construction going on outside around the hotel which can be noisey if you are trying to sleep in. The rooms are large with a nice balcony. The hallways are very stuffy and do not seem to be air conditioned. The common areas allow you to spend time reading or watching tv if you have a late flight. You can walk to Venice Beach from the hotel or rent bikes. I would stay at this hotel if I return to the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pleasantly situated amidst the scenic Marina Del Rey Harbor and Marina Beach, the Hilton Garden Inn Los Angeles Marina Del Rey hotel is a business and leisure travel haven. Nearby local attractions, eateries and shops populate the surrounding area while the eclectic areas of Venice Beach and Santa Monica are just short drives away. LAX and LMU are also within easy access for added convenience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Agoda, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Los Angeles Marina Del Rey reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marina International Hotel Marina Del Rey
- Marina International Del Rey