We stayed at the Marina Del Rey Garden Inn for 2 nights when it was less than 4 weeks old in July. The Lobby was very nice and modern. The room was very nice. The parking is all under the hotel so once we found the elevator nearest our rooms we had an easy move of our things. I've got to think most folks are going to be a bit disoriented like I was driving through the parking area. Anyway - very nice place, but always none of us used any of the Hotel amenities since we are always on the go. When we travel through LAX we usually do the restaurants at the Beach at the end of Washington Street and on Admiralty Way in the Marina Del Rey Area so this new Garden Inn is perfectly located for us. We will be back again!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pleasantly situated amidst the scenic Marina Del Rey Harbor and Marina Beach, the Hilton Garden Inn Los Angeles Marina Del Rey hotel is a business and leisure travel haven. Nearby local attractions, eateries and shops populate the surrounding area while the eclectic areas of Venice Beach and Santa Monica are just short drives away. LAX and LMU are also within easy access for added convenience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Odigeo, TravelUp, Hilton Hotels Direct, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK) and Hotel.de so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Los Angeles Marina Del Rey reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marina International Hotel Marina Del Rey
- Marina International Del Rey