Was really looking forward to this hotel on our USA road trip, but unfortunately it didn't deliver:
Pros - good location, excellent breakfast, everything brand new.
Cons - a bit pricey (but that's LA), very noisy rooms if facing one of the 2 main roads, refusal to allow us to utilise a spare room for a shower after checkout for a late flight (which is the first time this request has ever been declined at any hotel I have ever stayed at)
Could quite easily have been a 4 maybe even a 5 star rating if they had accommodated the shower request.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pleasantly situated amidst the scenic Marina Del Rey Harbor and Marina Beach, the Hilton Garden Inn Los Angeles Marina Del Rey hotel is a business and leisure travel haven. Nearby local attractions, eateries and shops populate the surrounding area while the eclectic areas of Venice Beach and Santa Monica are just short drives away. LAX and LMU are also within easy access for added convenience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Hilton Hotels Direct, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Los Angeles Marina Del Rey reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marina International Hotel Marina Del Rey
- Marina International Del Rey