Wo got caught up in the recent US West Coast hurricane and flights were rescheduled to LA instead of Vegas. I needed accommodation at midnight for a family of four which was difficult as this is a holiday weekend in US with Independence Day. The staff at Hilton were fantastic arranging rooms quickly and at a discount due to our circumstances. The rooms were exceptionally clean, quiet (courtyard room is best) . Breakfast was perfect with the best bacon and sausages on our whole trip. Marina Del Rey is the place to stay in LA within easy driving (if there is such a thing in LA!) of all attractions and walking distance to the wonderful beach. The Cheesecake Factory restaurant is nearby but get there early as it's packed every night after 6 pm
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pleasantly situated amidst the scenic Marina Del Rey Harbor and Marina Beach, the Hilton Garden Inn Los Angeles Marina Del Rey hotel is a business and leisure travel haven. Nearby local attractions, eateries and shops populate the surrounding area while the eclectic areas of Venice Beach and Santa Monica are just short drives away. LAX and LMU are also within easy access for added convenience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Agoda, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Los Angeles Marina Del Rey reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marina International Hotel Marina Del Rey
- Marina International Del Rey