I have stayed here before but what I like best about staying in Marina del Rey this time of year is the weather and all the events that are happening in the area. There are the concerts in Marina del Rey at Burton Chase Park which you dont enven need to drive to because you just walk across the street take the boat ferry for a dollar and watch a concert for free. Come back to the hotel by ferry and have dessert at the Cheese Cake Factory before you turn-in. There are also concerts at Santa Monica Pier during the week. There are so many things to do but the most relaxing and fun is to rent one of the bikes from the hotel for minimum price and ride to the pier or if you feel adventurous ride to the South Bay about 15 to 20 miles round trip on an easy bike trail along the beach. there is so much to see and do in the South Bay area. Next time I stay I will visit Venice Beach and surf the swell and enjoy the sunset.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pleasantly situated amidst the scenic Marina Del Rey Harbor and Marina Beach, the Hilton Garden Inn Los Angeles Marina Del Rey hotel is a business and leisure travel haven. Nearby local attractions, eateries and shops populate the surrounding area while the eclectic areas of Venice Beach and Santa Monica are just short drives away. LAX and LMU are also within easy access for added convenience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo and TravelUp so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Los Angeles Marina Del Rey reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marina International Hotel Marina Del Rey
- Marina International Del Rey