We came down from Northern California and needed a hotel one night because my best friend who lives down there had company and we couldn't stay at her house on night that we were down there, so we stayed 2 blocks away from her house at the Marriott at Marina Del Rey. The hotel was overlooking the marina and the coast line. We got a room overlooking the Venice Beach side and loved the view. The room was tiny!!! We enjoyed the "Jamaican Bay" across the street for lunch. Best fish tacos I've ever had! It worked this time, but I've heard the Hilton at Marina Del Rey is a better value so we I will try that next time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pleasantly situated amidst the scenic Marina Del Rey Harbor and Marina Beach, the Hilton Garden Inn Los Angeles Marina Del Rey hotel is a business and leisure travel haven. Nearby local attractions, eateries and shops populate the surrounding area while the eclectic areas of Venice Beach and Santa Monica are just short drives away. LAX and LMU are also within easy access for added convenience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Hilton Hotels Direct, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Los Angeles Marina Del Rey reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marina International Hotel Marina Del Rey
- Marina International Del Rey