I stayed here for the first time with my family and it was a very pleasant experience. Every person from the staff was very helpful and attentive. The building is beautiful and clean. There are many places you can go inside or outside to clear your mind and relax. Breakfast was included in my stay and was delicious, served from 6 AM to 12PM! I booked a suite and it was very peaceful and quiet. I was traveling with my baby and nothing interrupted his sleep during the night. I took a star off because: 1) The sofa bed was very, very uncomfortable (specially at $500 a night.) I woke up with a backache. Don't book the suite with the sofa bed if someone will be sleeping on it. The restaurant at the hotel is terribly expensive for what they serve. For example, they charge $16 for a (non-gourmet) cheeseburger with fries.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pleasantly situated amidst the scenic Marina Del Rey Harbor and Marina Beach, the Hilton Garden Inn Los Angeles Marina Del Rey hotel is a business and leisure travel haven. Nearby local attractions, eateries and shops populate the surrounding area while the eclectic areas of Venice Beach and Santa Monica are just short drives away. LAX and LMU are also within easy access for added convenience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Los Angeles Marina Del Rey reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marina International Hotel Marina Del Rey
- Marina International Del Rey