We just returned from a wonderful two night stay at this hotel. I've been a Travel Agent for 30 years so I'm very picky! We were very happy with the Suite which gave us a bit more privacy. The room was absolutely meticulous and the staff are very friendly. The location is perfect for exploring Venice Beach and Santa Monica.
I would explore restaurant choices in a car before walking to eat. We got in late so walked to a nice Mexican restaurant. The prices were ridiculous for what you got. If we had looked around first, we would have found more affordable choices.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With our playful style and central location, live like a local at The Kinney hotel in Venice Beach. Grab your entourage and truly experience So Cal - from courtyard loungin' to beach cruisin' - our house is your house. Keep the Snaps going with complimentary Wi-Fi, cool off in our dipping pool, and when you're ready to call it a night, refresh in brand-new beds. Now is the time to truly experience Venice (and give your friends a little FOMO). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Booking.com, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Expedia, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your The Kinney reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus The Inn At Marina Del Rey Hotel Marina Del Rey
- Holiday Inn Marina Del Rey
- Marina Del Rey Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Express Venice Area