I travel a lot for work and play. The best way I can describe this Inn is the following:
Better than a Holiday Inn Express and just under a Westin (For the rooms, no joke, suite style, two TV's robe, nice bathrooms with 4 star shower head + free breakfast!) but at a HI Express Price. They have parking, a hottub and fitness center. Okay, so now the dose of reality. Pool is small and fitness center has bare basics but are you there to swim laps or do squats? A 7 minute walk gets you to the marina.
Staff was very friendly and professional. So for $119, if you thik you can do better, sorry, you would be wrong!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With our playful style and central location, live like a local at The Kinney hotel in Venice Beach. Grab your entourage and truly experience So Cal - from courtyard loungin' to beach cruisin' - our house is your house. Keep the Snaps going with complimentary Wi-Fi, cool off in our dipping pool, and when you're ready to call it a night, refresh in brand-new beds. Now is the time to truly experience Venice (and give your friends a little FOMO). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your The Kinney reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus The Inn At Marina Del Rey Hotel Marina Del Rey
- Holiday Inn Marina Del Rey
- Marina Del Rey Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Express Venice Area