“No longer in business”
Review of New Red Fox - CLOSED

New Red Fox
Reviewed 29 July 2013

This restaurant is no longer in business and has been replaced by the 1850 restaurant which seems to be doing well.

Reviewed 19 April 2013

We stopped here because we didn't want to do the usual again ..and there was a breakfast special sign board out front ! I ordered the special breakfast ,3 eggs,3 sausage ,biscuits and gravy and hashbrowns for 5 bucks .. Yeah thats what I thought ! They won't be around long ! Everything was great ! food was very good,staff attentive,price ..heavenly ! Would eat there again,even without the special .. did notice they usually have a good dinner crowd !

Reviewed 27 March 2013

We had three different staff wait on us. Each one forgot or lost what the others had done and more than once, they forgot about us. Our orders were wrong and/or cold. I had to get up and go inside and ask for utensils, food they forgot, and then to ask for a check. They were pleasant but the restaurant wasn't even full. I heard other customers complaining too. It's possible that it was an unexpectedly short-staffed day. The staff wasn't loafing, but were very inefficient. I can't even say the food was good because it was so cold. It probably would have been a good breakfast if it was served properly. Maybe you'd catch a better day?

Reviewed 10 March 2013

I do not remember the last time I have had my eggs cooked properly. I have been so used to ordering my eggs over easy so that by chance I will get some kind of runny yoke, that I was surprised when my boyfriend who ordered his over med and got 'my eggs' at Red Fox! I still ate my entire breakfast with relish. The bacon was perfectly cooked. The price was reasonable, actually very nice. The service was fast! I really recommend!

Reviewed 25 January 2013

was recommend by local ads ( big mistake ) we arrival around 7:30pm, only 1 table but seens like they are here all the time. waitress keep talks to them and told us to find our own seats. took her 15 min to bring us the menu. my husband ask about the all u can eat pasta special for tonight and I order a medium cook steak. 30 min later, I have a well cooked steak and hubby has a plate of pasta with white sauce on top. I asked if they can replace my overcooked steak cause it's too hard to chew. our dear waitress told me just chop it to smaller piece, the center still soft >_< since hubby paying $16.99 for pasta, he wants to order another plate. our waitress laugh and ask him " are you sure you can finish it? " WT..what is the point if we are only allow to eat one plate but order an all you can eat pasta. anyway , the second plate of paste only arrival in half of the portion and took us another 30 mintues. eventhough I try to think positive not to let this restaurant ruining my vacation mood, but it's the worst dinning experience I ever have,