“Do it!”

US$95.00*
and up
Yosemite Zipline Tour
More attraction details
Owner description: Beautiful ranch based outdoor adventure park featuring our six line guide led Zipline tour, eight element Aerial Challenge Course, gold panning and gemstone sluicing. Open year-round. Call for reservations.
Reviewed 30 July 2014

It was my first time zip-lining and I was a cautious but the staff was so professional and courteous and caring I was willing to try. The first zip-line, the "bunny-slope", gave me all the courage I needed. Everyone should go. Well worth every penny.

Reviewed 29 July 2014

Intended as a quick stop on our way to Yosemite but in fact has been a real highlight of our trip. Good clear safety briefing from our two great guides, Jason and Ryland. Reassuring at all points but also playful and engaging with all ages. Building up your confidence steadily the ziplines use the natural shape of the land to get some real speed up and increase the excitement levels.

The guides are also good on local knowledge and helped give a flavour of the gold rush origins of the area.

Overall a great couple of hours.

Reviewed 22 July 2014

My family and I recently travelled around California and made a visit to Yosemite Ziplines and Adventure Ranch - what an amazing experience! The zip lines were thrilling and fun for both my adrenaline junkie brother and my usually-not-so-keen parents, the surrounding views were spectacular and the guides were super friendly, accommodating and professional - they also kindly provided us with bottles of water to help with the hot Californian sun. A really entertaining and exciting activity to do in such a beautiful, scenic part of California. Definitely recommend you visit here!

Reviewed 20 July 2014

We had a great time at YZA on our way from Yosemite back to San Francisco on family vacation. The Guides are great, and the equipment is great, so I had total confidence in the outing. Great times were had by all.

Reviewed 18 July 2014

Having been to Yosemite many times we were looking for something new to do. Ziplining was just the ticket. It was the highlight of the trip for tweens and adults alike. The guides were very good. Highly recommend doing this.