“Great stop on our way to Yosemite ”

Shortstop Sandwiches
Ranked #24 of 44 Restaurants in Mariposa
Price range: US$3 - US$8
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Description: Fresh made to order sandwiches as well specialty sandwiches, turkey, ham, chicken, roast beef, pastrami, salami, pulled pork, Philly cheese steak, also vegan, vegetarian, gluten free options.
Reviewed 22 April 2017 via mobile

A friend of mine recommended us to go to shortstop Sandwiches on our way to Yosemite and let me just say the food was amazing. Place was great and I was pleased to find a wide selection of foods. The owners were super friendly and overall it was just a great experience. Definitely recommend it!

Reviewed 29 January 2017

Love the sandwiches and the fresh sun tea. Great little stop and pleasant outdoor eating area. very relaxing in the middle of the day.

1  Thank cherili
Reviewed 25 July 2016

Was passing through Mariposa, looking for lunch and a grocery store. The folks at the Visitor Center told me of this cool little place. The Pesto Chicken sandwich is really good. The chicken was very moist and tender and the taste was yummy. Sandwich and a drink was $8. Sat outside in the shade and had a very pleasant lunch.

Reviewed 3 June 2016

Made-to-order sandwiches at very reasonable prices. It's a walk up counter. There is a big selection to start your sandwich build. The bread and ingredients are fresh. Service is friendly. There is a small, quaint outdoor seating area that is very pleasant.

We almost didn't find this place. It is located across from the Post Office.

Reviewed 3 July 2015

At here many times. The place was always busy. It has a GIANT menu, and is good for any time of day. Food was good
KUDOS TO THE STAFF - I left my purse, and they called me 5 minutes later and told me they found it. I had like $2,000 in the purse, and it was all still there when I picked it up!
THANKS GUYS!!!