“Terrific pastries/muffins to go! Nice folks!”
Review of Jantz Bakery - CLOSED

Jantz Bakery
Price range: US$5 - US$9
Description: The perfect little shop to stop for pastries and boxed lunches on the way to Yosemite!
Reviewed 1 September 2013

Great place to take out baked goods! Muffins and turnovers were particularly good! Pecan rolls were also tops!

There are newer reviews for Jantz Bakery

Reviewed 25 August 2013

As the title says, sweet stuff is great, while their bread is slap-bang bad. Would rather recommend the bakery inside the supermarket.

Reviewed 22 August 2013

I had a bad stay at the hotel next door (Monarch) and so I didn't want to eat there. I wandered down to this bakery and loved it! The apple cinnamon muffin was amazing and the coffee fresh and hot. The service was great as well. I needed a large trash bag for my things to separate them from the rest of my belongings (see my review of the Monarch) and they gave one as well as were super nice chit-chatting with me even though they had just barely opened their doors and were still loading up their deliveries. I will be back!

Reviewed 7 August 2013

We almost missed this little spot but glad we stopped in for a fresh pastry. We were disappointed that Dazzle's donuts was closed at first, as we love donuts, but were sweetly surprised at Jantz.

Reviewed 26 June 2013

This is the best bakery ever! If you are a cookie lover try one of their cookies with frosting they are the best! They also have the cutest cake bites on a stick, like a lollie pop, MMMM good!