“Unexpected treat”

Yosemite Grill
Price range: US$0 - US$20
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Breakfast, lunch, dinner, good food at an affordable price
Reviewed 4 September 2013

Not feeling too well, wanting just a bit of food, and after checking out the menus of other restaurants in Mariposa, we went back down the road to the Yosemite Grill. When we entered, we were the only customers in a fairly good sized restaurant. It is not a fancy place, just a plain cafe.
Waitress was prompt and friendly. Spouse had the Philly cheese steak and a lentil soup. He said the soup was very good and the sandwich had good quality products on it and was tasty.
I had a tuna salad sandwich was very good. It was a big stuffed sandwich which I could only eat half of. The rest went home to be lunch the next day. The sandwich came with a side which I told the waitress not to bring tho I was charged the same price, which was okay.
The cheese steak and soup was $7.95 and the tuna salad was also 7.95.
We were pleasantly surprised at the quality of the restaurant and would return if in the area again.

There are newer reviews for Yosemite Grill

Reviewed 29 August 2013

We nearly didn't go in to this restaurant as it seemed SO basic,but thankfully we did. The welcome was so friendly by the man running it. We chose pizza. They was an interesting choice of flavours. They were far bigger than I expected and extremely tasty. Thankfully we were able to get a take out box. Our children had the meatballs and said it was the best they'd ever tasted.
By the time we left,the restaurant was busy,but the waiter still remained calm,friendly and very attentive.
I just wish this was in my home town as I would be a frequent visitor.

1  Thank Caroline W
Reviewed 2 August 2013

What a nice place, the food is always great, good for my budget I can order from the lunch menu if I don't want to spend alot of money. I am a local and have ben there 4 or 5 times and will be back

Reviewed 26 June 2013 via mobile

Simple, basic restaurant; pretty good food. Nice and cheerful service. Because we were not very hungry we asked for small menus. They served a very good split peasoup. Although it was in the evening I could order toast and bread from the breakfast menu. Good place, if you're looking for a quick and basic meal.

Reviewed 14 June 2013

This has become my go-to place for lunch in Mariposa. I usually have either the bbq chicken pizza or the chicken Caesar salad, both of which I love. But the lunch menu is so diverse I could have burgers, grilled salmon, or eggs. I agree with the "oddly empty" comment. This place is clean, comfortable, with good food and service, so it always surprises me when I have the place nearly to myself. While I love the peace and quiet--come on folks, let's support this great little Mariposa business!