“Still talking about the food”
Review of 1850

Ranked #6 of 44 Restaurants in Mariposa
Price range: US$8 - US$20
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 23 July 2017

We stopped in for a late lunch on our way to Yosemite. We ordered burgers and beers for lunch. Wow! My son, is still talking about the blue cheese burger he ate on vacation. In fact, he asked to go back several times during our stay. The beer was also good and we thought the service was great. We only wish we weren't in such a hurry as we didn't get to hang out very long. A definite stop for a great burger and beer.

Reviewed 17 July 2017

This is a good restaurant on the way to Yosemite. The blackberry wheat beer was really good. My wedge salad was one of the best I've had and the kids mac 'n cheese got great reviews from my kids. My husband said the ribeye was only ok, which is the only reason we didn't give this five stars.

Reviewed 16 July 2017

We ventured in without a reservation at 6 pm (4 of us). Looked as though there were plenty of tables available for a Thursday night, but I think they lacked wait staff to cover the crowd. When we finally got a table, after sitting at the bar for 45 minutes, we all got different burgers, which were delicious. I would go back.

Reviewed 15 July 2017

Great food. Awesome Ahi Nachos and Seafood Mac N Cheese. Best food in Mariposa. Great selection of beers and wine. Thanks for a nice time, every time.

Reviewed 14 July 2017 via mobile

We went through Mariposa on our way from Yosemite. By chance we end up at this great restaurant. Fantastic food, great service, yes we can attitude with the kids and their preferences... etc. We will recommend this to everyone going through Mariposa!

Been to 1850? Share your experiences!