“Very good!!”

Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 20 June 2017 via mobile

Very nice place! Good food , quickly service. It's a little bit small but confortable! And dishes are very good! All you need after a day in yosemite!

Reviewed 14 June 2017 via mobile

Family of 4 found table quickly but we were just in time as a large crowd came up shortly and place became packed. If group was larger than 4 then you were split up as the dining room is tiny and 4 chairs per table is it, and no room to put tables together. I noticed some patrons waiting in line for the bathroom for quite a while, so apparently it was small. Food ordered, chips and salsa delivered. I have had better, and refills were not free. Food was pasable but nothing special...I have had much much better. A little on the greesy side. My burrito had LOTS of rice, I suppose as a filler as it had little actual taste. If I am ever back in Mariposa I will try a different place.

Reviewed 12 June 2017

This place was a gamble, in that we were traveling and I knew nothing about it. I saw local people (with work clothes on) eating there, so that tipped me off that it might be okay. But it did not disappoint in the slightest! Good service too.

Reviewed 7 June 2017

It's a small restaurant close to the main street through town. We had a very nice meal on a busy night.

Reviewed 29 May 2017

limited parking, seating and poor air conditioning, that's the good.
My wife and I were told by the server to take a seat anywhere, small place.
The server looked at us a couple of times, never came over. One person came
in for a pickup order, ok. The kicker and why we left is that two different people came
in and he took both separate orders and collected the money. They came in at least 5 minuets after us.
The good news is, that we went down main near the edge of town and found a great new Mexican place. Thanks Castillo's