We liked this hotel a lot, the people on the front desk where very nice and helpful regarding all the topics about Yosemite Valley. Mariposa is a nice town to stay, not much to do, but a very comfortable place. The breakfast at this hotel was awesome, everything was fresh and delicious. The rooms are very nice and comfortable along with the bathroom inside the room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on "All weather" Hwy 140 in Mariposa, CA., The Best Western - Yosemite Way Station is about 40 miles outside of the west entrance to Yosemite National Park and the valley floor. All of Yosemite is easily accessible from this location. Mariposa is a quaint "1850's gold rush" town that offers excellent dining, shopping and a historical view into the past. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Priceline, Evoline ltd, Ctrip TA, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Best Western Plus Yosemite Way Station Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Yosemite Way Station Hotel Mariposa
- Best Western Hotel Mariposa
- Best Western Mariposa
- Mariposa Best Western