You can't expect too much when you get a place outside of Yosemite. Tourists come here for a night or two and move on--there isn't a need to foster repeat business.
So we weren't surprised that the room was basic but clean. That's pretty much all we needed.
Yes, they could add some more photos to the room or put a new coffee maker inside, but because this is just a place for spending the night before or after a day of hiking, it deserves four stars (relatively speaking).
Breakfast is filling too.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on "All weather" Hwy 140 in Mariposa, CA., The Best Western - Yosemite Way Station is about 40 miles outside of the west entrance to Yosemite National Park and the valley floor. All of Yosemite is easily accessible from this location. Mariposa is a quaint "1850's gold rush" town that offers excellent dining, shopping and a historical view into the past. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Travel Republic (UK), Ctrip TA, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Best Western Plus Yosemite Way Station Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Yosemite Way Station Hotel Mariposa
- Best Western Hotel Mariposa
- Best Western Mariposa
- Mariposa Best Western