This hotel, for the money,was not worth staying at. The desk was not concerned that the T.V. did not work and after giving advice on how we might fix it, did not follow up and see if we could fix it on our own. We were able to finally get one channel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on "All weather" Hwy 140 in Mariposa, CA., The Best Western - Yosemite Way Station is about 40 miles outside of the west entrance to Yosemite National Park and the valley floor. All of Yosemite is easily accessible from this location. Mariposa is a quaint "1850's gold rush" town that offers excellent dining, shopping and a historical view into the past. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Priceline, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Best Western Plus Yosemite Way Station Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Yosemite Way Station Hotel Mariposa
- Best Western Hotel Mariposa
- Best Western Mariposa
- Mariposa Best Western