Great place to stay when visiting Yosemite. Breakfast was good and easy way to start the day. Nice pool to begin or end your day. Fitness Room was a plus. Walking distance to great restaurants and shops. Very family friendly town. Would definitely stay there again and would recommend to others.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on "All weather" Hwy 140 in Mariposa, CA., The Best Western - Yosemite Way Station is about 40 miles outside of the west entrance to Yosemite National Park and the valley floor. All of Yosemite is easily accessible from this location. Mariposa is a quaint "1850's gold rush" town that offers excellent dining, shopping and a historical view into the past. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Odigeo, Ctrip TA, Expedia, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Best Western Plus Yosemite Way Station Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Yosemite Way Station Hotel Mariposa
- Best Western Hotel Mariposa
- Best Western Mariposa
- Mariposa Best Western