The staff was extremely friendly and smiling. This hotel looks really good from the outside, and even better inside ! The rooms are fancy, the beds are comfy as a cloud, the bathroom was modern and clean, there was a huge flat screen TV and the area was rather quiet. Moreover, the breakfast was delicious, and the breakfast attendant kept running around in order for everyone to have everything they wanted. I loved it !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on "All weather" Hwy 140 in Mariposa, CA., The Best Western - Yosemite Way Station is about 40 miles outside of the west entrance to Yosemite National Park and the valley floor. All of Yosemite is easily accessible from this location. Mariposa is a quaint "1850's gold rush" town that offers excellent dining, shopping and a historical view into the past. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Yosemite Way Station Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Yosemite Way Station Hotel Mariposa
- Best Western Hotel Mariposa
- Best Western Mariposa
- Mariposa Best Western