We picked this place in a hurry because of the Best Western association - big mistake. This place is most definitely a motel and not a hotel. Our room was musty smelling, badly in need of a refurb and noisy. The walls are thin meaning that you can hear everything in the adjoining rooms, the AC and the bathroom vent very loud. The chairs at the table are armchairs and not suitable to sit there and do some work. Our bedside lamps were falling apart and the one on the table did not work. There were no electrical sockets in the walls except one, which had a 4 plug extension in it taped to the side of the tv cabinet! The hair dryer was like something from the 1950's and almost useless.
Not the best by a long way
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on "All weather" Hwy 140 in Mariposa, CA., The Best Western - Yosemite Way Station is about 40 miles outside of the west entrance to Yosemite National Park and the valley floor. All of Yosemite is easily accessible from this location. Mariposa is a quaint "1850's gold rush" town that offers excellent dining, shopping and a historical view into the past. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, Traveltool, S.L.U., Odigeo, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Yosemite Way Station Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Yosemite Way Station Hotel Mariposa
- Best Western Hotel Mariposa
- Best Western Mariposa
- Mariposa Best Western