“Nice Place”
Review of Sorensen's

Sorensen's
More attraction details
Owner description: Cross-country trail system dotted with 30 rustic cabins.
Reviewed 30 May 2013

I have gone to their restaurant a number of times and the food is very good. Since I live in Tahoe, I have not stayed there but have spoken to people who have and they were very satisfied with their stay.

1  Thank TahoeMounty

Reviewed 27 January 2013

From reading reviews, I think this used to be a better restaurant. The only thing that is ok is their quiche. One visit I had an entree salad, that had turkey and ham in it. The lettuce was wilted. Their burgers are very disappointing especially since they are more expensive than anywhere else, and are not very good.

Reviewed 19 December 2012

the lodging is quaint and cute. the food is great, people are nice and i think its family owned and operated

Reviewed 21 October 2012

I was surprised at the amount of traffic and how close the cabins are to the highway. Big trucks all day and night passed by. I was thankful for the pair of ear plugs I had with me. The restaurant was pretty decent however. The other issue was the cabin we stayed in was infested with mice.

3  Thank keith d
See more reviews
Reviewed 1 October 2012

We love stopping here while on a motorcycle ride. Good food and atmosphere. Quaint. Service was good. It's outdoors for breakfast and lunch. The drive up or down from here is some of the areas best scenery. Nearby fishing., hiking, biking can't be beat. Put this little spot on your must do list