“VERY loud and VERY small rooms. Would not stay again.”
Review of Motel 6 Marysville

Motel 6 Marysville
Ranked #6 of 7 Hotels in Marysville
Reviewed 20 January 2012

We stayed in town for a family wedding and needed a place that accepted our dogs. Dogs stay free at Motel 6, which is awesome. However, the room here was super small/cramped, just not laid out well, very little room for luggage etc underneath the hanger rack. The beds and bathroom were clean enough, in fact we had no problems w/the cleanliness. The parking is very limitied here and was ALWAYS full when we came back to our room. It's in a downtown location also and the noise was absolutely horrible. There was a group of subjects in the room next to us that were up each and every night at 2 am and then 4 am each night of our 3 day stay, having arguments, laughing, just drunker then heck. Motel does nothing about it. Folks were right outside our door and it was actually frightening how loud they were. Did not feel very safe here either, it's in a bad location...Would definitely NOT stay at this one again. Stay away...the reviews are wrong. we trusted them and we were sorry! ;)

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank maggiemay1969
There are newer reviews for Motel 6 Marysville

Reviewed 15 November 2011

i have stayed in many motel 6's this year and by far this one was the cleanest friendlest motel 6 ever. i love it and i will stayhere again and i have told others about this place and they too will be staying here. the manager was great. see you next year. cherie

Room Tip: clean and quite safe
1  Thank Cherie C
Reviewed 8 November 2011

The room was excellent and Nick was a rgacious host, so much so that we rebooked a room two weeks later when buisness dictated we return to Marysville

1  Thank Ron M
Reviewed 27 October 2011

Oct 12, 2011 Juan Garcia
this hotel is the Best Nick the manager was very courteus

• Stayed: October 2011
1  Thank juanGarciafresno
Reviewed 25 October 2011

Nick greeted me with a broad smile and a uniquely friendly disposition. The motel grounds were spotless and to my delight I found that the same was certainly true upon entering my room. Not knowing anything about the Marysville restaurant scene, I found that Nick was able and willing to direct me to some local favorites. I had an interview early the following morning and should add that I slept comfortably and quietly and was courteously awakened at the time I had requested and made it to the interview on time. It was the little things like these that made my stay pleasant and stress free. Affordability, cleanliness, quiet and accommodating staff are essential to the overall motel experience. If you ever find yourself in Marysville, I unreservedly recommend that you stay at the Motel 6!

1  Thank 578Kevin578
Reviewed 24 October 2011

My husband and I were attending a "Square Dance Festival in Yuba City" and needed a reasonably priced hotel. I have found Motel 6's a nice choice and looked online for one close to the event. We chose Marysville because of the non-smoking availablity, the refrigerator and micro wave in the room and promise of newly carperted and up graded rooms. The check-in was smooth, the rooms very clean and well taken care of as well as all common areas and our manager so happy to have our business and helpful with everything we asked. You could tell he cared about his clients, hotel and community. I would recommend this Motel 6 to anyone.
Lynne F

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Lynne F
Reviewed 20 October 2011

Nick the Motel 6 Manager was very courteous, friendly and very helpful. I travel almost 5 days of the week for work and I would have to say this Motel 6 in Marysville has to be the cleanest and have most amenities Motel 6 can offer, at least the room that I have. There is even a laundry room which not every Motel 6 offers also the WiFi is complimentary! Even entering the Motel 6 the outside view is nice however try to get a room away from the street because it seems busy. But to be honest, it seems like a safe and a clean area which is very important to me. Plus you have several places that are walking distances to eat. Overall, very pleased, I am very happy at my stay here.

Room Tip: Get a room away from the street if you don't want to hear the traffic. It gets very busy during...
1  Thank Will L
Also consider these accommodations in or near Marysville
Magnuson Grand Bonanza Inn
Rio Inn and Suites
Rio Inn and Suites
#5 of 7 in Marysville
Hampton Inn & Suites Yuba City

Been to Motel 6 Marysville? Share your experiences!