“Don't Stay at this motel at any cost” 1 of 5 bubbles
Review of Motel 6 Marysville

Motel 6 Marysville
Ranked #5 of 7 Hotels in Marysville
Sacramento, California
“Don't Stay at this motel at any cost”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 November 2013

This motel is full of hookers, drug dealers, gangs and crazy people. I spent last night there and couldn't sleep at all. My room was on ground floor and people kept jumping,dancing, smoking, throwing empty bottles all night long. When I called the motel's manager, he said he can't help. I stepped out of my room and saw around 10+ people doing deals in the parking lot. I immediately called cab and ran out of there. I will not suggest any decent person to get room in this motel..

Room Tip: Don't choose room at this motel.
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
Motel6, Public Relations Manager at Motel 6 Marysville, responded to this review, 6 November 2013
Dear jo s,
Thank you for sharing your review. We apologize for the unpleasant stay you had as a result of the noise issues you experienced. These conditions are not consistent with Motel 6 standards for quality, and we encourage you to contact our Guest Relations Department so they can have a record of your experience to help us provide our guests with better service in the future: 1-800-577-3435.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Yuba City, California, United States
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 November 2013

There is an indian couple that works there now and he was so awful to me and my family, we were waiting for our home to be finished so we had to stay there for three weeks, during our stay we had a plumbing problem were poop and urine came through the shower and on to the floor, he refused to let us change rooms, then he kept raising our rent every week, so I called motel six to complain and they said that he could not do that so he was proubley pocketing the money, so when I comfronted him he yelled at me and made me cry, a guest even heard him yell and told him he was recording him and to stop, I feel like motel six is not doing anything, this man needs to be fired!

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with family
Dear Erica R,
Thank you for sharing your review. We apologize for the unpleasant stay you had as a result of the guest service issues you experienced. These conditions are not consistent with Motel 6 standards for quality, and we encourage you to contact our Guest Relations Department so they can have a record of your experience to help us provide our guests with better service in the future: 1-800-577-3435.
Marysville, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 March 2013

I stay at hotels three nights a week all over California and Oregon , I rarely stay in a motel 6 due to the fact that they are usually not my style, however when ever I'm in tuba city or marysville Ca. I always stay at the 6 it's better than the best western up the street it's cleen , wood floors flat screen tv's come with microwave & fridge, beds are not those cheep cardboard type but comfy and I must say for a budget motel this is not your average its in the 3 star range and would recommend it always .

• Stayed March 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank Hank B
Las Vegas, Nevada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 March 2013

Absolutely recommend this place to stay,I'm from southern California and stayed here at the Marysville Motel6 to visit my girlfriend few times from out of town and i enjoyed every moment here. First off the two couple who manage this place is super nice, makes you feel like home and always smiling. They are very helpful when you need them plus the rooms are nice and clean with nice plasma tv. (: What more can you ask for staying here. I want to say thank you for your great customer service and wish success and happiness to you guys.

Room Tip: Pool would be nice but I still recommend you to stay. For good price and service it's worth it h...
  • Stayed March 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank L S
Puyallup, Washington
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 January 2012

We stayed in town for a family wedding and needed a place that accepted our dogs. Dogs stay free at Motel 6, which is awesome. However, the room here was super small/cramped, just not laid out well, very little room for luggage etc underneath the hanger rack. The beds and bathroom were clean enough, in fact we had no problems w/the cleanliness. The parking is very limitied here and was ALWAYS full when we came back to our room. It's in a downtown location also and the noise was absolutely horrible. There was a group of subjects in the room next to us that were up each and every night at 2 am and then 4 am each night of our 3 day stay, having arguments, laughing, just drunker then heck. Motel does nothing about it. Folks were right outside our door and it was actually frightening how loud they were. Did not feel very safe here either, it's in a bad location...Would definitely NOT stay at this one again. Stay away...the reviews are wrong. we trusted them and we were sorry! ;)

• Stayed January 2012, travelled with family
2 Thank maggiemay1969
Reno, Nevada, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 November 2011

i have stayed in many motel 6's this year and by far this one was the cleanest friendlest motel 6 ever. i love it and i will stayhere again and i have told others about this place and they too will be staying here. the manager was great. see you next year. cherie

Room Tip: clean and quite safe
  • Stayed October 2011, travelled on business
1 Thank Cherie C
Dana Point
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 November 2011

The room was excellent and Nick was a rgacious host, so much so that we rebooked a room two weeks later when buisness dictated we return to Marysville

• Stayed October 2011, travelled on business
1 Thank Ron M
Also consider these accommodations in or near Marysville
Magnuson Grand Bonanza Inn
#4 of 7 in Marysville
Econo Lodge Inn & Suites
Econo Lodge Inn & Suites
#6 of 9 in Yuba City

Been to Motel 6 Marysville? Share your experiences!