Home Away Inn & Suites
US$94
Hotels.com
US$67
US$62
Rio Inn and Suites(Marysville)
US$94
US$62
Priceline
US$79
US$77
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 21 November 2010

We found this Super 8 to be good value for money - the rooms were clean and of a good size - the continental breakfast was good with the normal choices and the owner was friendly and helpful. There is an excellent restaurant right beside the motel and I would recommend them both.

• Stayed: November 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 October 2010

The customer service first of all was awful. We came in late at night and it was the only motel open. So i guess we were happy about that. But as soon as we walked in the room it had a bad smell! And the rooms really look bad, the sheets were stained! We had a blanket of our own and laid it on the bed. Its noisy and when we woke up in the morning to check out they tried to charge us for two nights. I was such a problem!

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled as a couple
2  Thank coolgal142
Reviewed 8 October 2010

I was taking my son to the Uproar Festival in Wheatland (about 10 minutes away) and I wanted to get a close location and good deal. This hotel had both. It is older, not fancy, but the room was clean and the bed was comfortable. They offer a breakfast, but there is a great diner-style restaurant right across the parking lot that has a full menu and was great. I would definitely stay here again if I were attending another concert at the Sleeptrain Pavilion. As an added bonus, one of the bands that we saw was also staying at the hotel - which made my son happy!

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 August 2008

When you first enter the lobby you can smell an unpleasant cooking or incense odor. Our room was right next to the lobby so each time you first entered the room you could smell it, but you soon got use to it. We also notice the bottom of our feet had to be cleaned from black residue, we think came from the parking lot. The next morning I noticed light between the door and door frame of the door between our room and the lobby.
I looked closer and could see through between the door and frame. I believe the door frame is missing a trim piece and I'm sure the management can see in our room as well. The hotel was clean and beds comfortable, but
what may smell good to one person can be almost repulsive to another.

• Stayed: July 2008, travelled with family
    • Check-in / front desk
1  Thank texaneer
Reviewed 18 July 2007

To begin, the Super 8 is an inexpensive, no frills, property. With that in mind the room and sheets were clean and the layout provided ample room. The continental breakfast was standard fare: OJ, coffee, tea, muffins, Danishes, cereal. I will add that the food area was well kept and all options were fresh.

Positives
-Clean
-Spacious
-Continental Breakfast

The negatives for the hotel include the on and off wireless connection, the low ceilings, and the room phone did not function properly.

Negatives
-Broken Wireless
-Broken Phone
-Low ceilings

All this taken into account, I was very pleased with the hotel for the low price we paid. I would stay at the Super 8 again.

(I have staid in properties across the US, Europe, Africa, Central America, and South America, and thus consider this a fair assessment. From the 5 star to the no star dirt floor, I have seen quite a bit)

• Stayed: July 2007, travelled on business