“Not good enough...”
Review of Rio Inn and Suites

Rio Inn and Suites
Ranked #4 of 7 Hotels in Marysville
Reviewed 15 December 2010

I booked this hotel due to Tripadvisors rating. We were very disappointed. Wish I had stayed elsewhere. The staff was excellent, but that is the only thing that is good about this hotel. I understand that they are trying to shake the previous owners reputation, but they still have a ways to go. The beds had NO blankets! Just a thin sheet and the bedspread, I was freezing all night. Finally got up and put my wool coat over my bed for some warmth. The heater works fine, but I need a blanket on my bed. The wool carpeting looked like it had not been vacuumed, there were pieces of (?) left on the floor from the previous visitor. The shower had so many patches and the room smelled of fresh paint. Sort of nauseating after a while. The location is right next to the freeway, and even though they had rooms in the back they gave everyone the rooms that were closest to the highway... makes no sense to me. So the breakfast that people were raving about was not edible. We went out to breakfast instead... I was disappointed to say the least. I will not be staying here again... they have some work to do.

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled with family

Reviewed 18 June 2010

We found ourselves between two homes and in the escrow from hell! We were moving from Yuba City to Elk Grove and decided on a enduring some seedy cheap motel to save money. We saved money alright because of the great weekly deal we were given, but there was nothing to endure. What we got was a lovely clean well decorated room with clean towels daily and clean sheets and great housekeeping service. We even got coffee and wonderful waffles! The staff was very friendly. professional and accommodating. The Rio Inn and Suites had to be our home for several weeks, but it was a great in between homes to stay at!!! We highly recommend the Rio Inn & Suites!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stayed: March 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 May 2010

At initial glance, looks like another cheap value inn, but the room looked like a 3+ star hotel with nice TV, refrigerator, microwave, elegant bed, sheets, blanket and all modern amenities including fast wifi internet. The complimentary breakfast was more than just a cup of coffee and a quarter muffin. They had eggs, cereal, oatmeal, waffle maker, toast, bagels w/cream cheese, orange juice and various fruits! Worth the stay.

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled on business
Reviewed 6 August 2009

My husband and i stayed here recently and found the newly remodeled rooms to be very large and nice. The man at the desk showed us several rooms until we decided on the one we wanted and he was very courteous. I accidentally left something in the room after we checked out and it was immediately found and sent back to me. Professional and kind staff.

Stayed: July 2009, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 August 2008

My husband and I thought about staying at this motel about three years ago and after looking at the rooms we decided not to stay. This year we decided to give it another try after seeing all the work going on there. BOY were we surprised! The rooms are beautiful! Nice tile floors with thick rugs, cherry wood furniture with pillowtop beds! Flat screen t.v's, fridge and microwave too! The grounds were all clean with newly planted flowers everywhere! This is a very nice clean motel that is our new place to stay when in Marysville.

• Stayed: July 2008, travelled as a couple
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
2  Thank Bellesamma
Also consider these accommodations in or near Marysville
Motel 6 Marysville South
Motel 6 Marysville
Motel 6 Marysville
#6 of 7 in Marysville
Americas Best Value Inn-Marysville

Been to Rio Inn and Suites? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Rio Inn and Suites

Address: 899 N Beale Rd, Marysville, CA 95901-6119
Region: United States > California > Marysville
Business Centre with Internet Access Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Suites Wheelchair access
Ranked #4 of 7 Hotels in Marysville
Price Range: £59 - £70 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2 star — Rio Inn and Suites 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Rio Inn and Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Rio Hotel Marysville