“Great shakes with OK burgers”
Review of Rocky's Grill

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Rocky's Grill
Ranked #51 of 69 Restaurants in Marysville
Reviewed 23 May 2014 via mobile

The shakes really hit the spot on this hot afternoon and the burgers were ok but nothing special. Fries were good though. The service is adequate but nothing that would make you want to return. They have an ATM machine to get cash but the cashier does not take debit or credit cards.

1  Thank Chiefly1
Reviewed 13 May 2012

They make a quality hamburger and have soft serve ice cream. The last time I was there, I got a strawberry shake that I could actually suck through the straw without collapsing it!

Reviewed 26 October 2011

I have heard very good things about this establishment over the years, but it was a bust. The tables had not been cleaned as litter and food debris were everywhere including the floor. The hamburger was not better that what you could get at a fast food place and the fires were burned and hard as sticks. In fact, they reminded me of sticks. The milk shake was very good and helped smooth over my some of my disappointment. I will never eat here again and will tell others to get something to eat at a fast food restuarant. They will save money and reduce the risk of food poisioning.