“Very Comfortable Stay”

Comfort Suites Beale Air Force Base Area
Ranked #1 of 7 Hotels in Marysville
Reviewed 15 February 2013

I was in the area on business for 5 days and stayed. Great staff here! The rooms are very clean, even the light music in the hall area to the room is a nice touch to the atmosphere. It was great that they did an evening light meal of some sort. The front desk personnel as well as the cafe area personnel are engaging and helpful. I had a very comfortable stay!

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Shannon N
There are newer reviews for Comfort Suites Beale Air Force Base Area

Reviewed 27 November 2012

had to do an emergency trip to Marysville for my wife's grandmothers funeral. the young woman who checked us in was a delight and made sure our stay was outstanding. we loved the breakfast in the morning, our daughters loved the pool. we had a 2 room suite that was very spacious, clean and comfortable. it was a very nice place to stay.

Stayed: November 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank 123kd123
Reviewed 5 November 2012

We stayed one night at the Comfort Suites and the rooms are very spacious, the breakfast good and the staff is great! I remembered the desk clerk from my last visit and she was just as friendly and gracious as the first time I was there. I believe she is the lead front desk person - or should be if she is not!

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank JanBaechtel
Reviewed 2 October 2012

out of the 14 rooms we stayed in on our trip this motel was the best of all. the manager Jean Keeble went out of her way to see that we had a wonderful stay. The room was excellent could not be better. We would recommend this motel to anyone.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank jerry h
Reviewed 20 June 2012

Out of the seven different hotels that we stayed at on our trip, this was by far the best. The room was very nice and the staff was excellent. We would recommend this hotel to everyone! Monique is the best clerk ever!!!

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Nancy G
Reviewed 20 March 2012

Stay in this hotel after reading other reviews, the place is clean, comfortable as expected, staff are friendly, breakfast is OK. The only problem with our stay is in the bath room, it is a Disabled Access Room with no tub, the water keep going out while bathing and it made the bathroom floor a mess, it needs to be checked.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 June 2011

Stayed two nights while visiting family and conducting personal business in the area. Once again, the friendly helpful staff made our stay fantastic! Jean Keeble, the General manager went out of her way to assist me with some printing and other computer related tasks I needed to get done while there. The two front desk personnel I had contact with were very helpful, friendly and efficient and made us feel like we were staying with family instead of at a chain hotel. They were Carmen and Joy, a couple of hard working angels for sure! I had stayed here in Sept 2009 and wrote a review, all the positive points I mentioned then are still true. I stay in hotels a lot on business trips and I have pretty high standards and expectations. This may not be a high-end hotel but the staff and friendly atmosphere makes for a comfortable, pleasant stay.
The convenience of the nearby restaurants and shopping was fantastic. I hope to get to stay there again sometime. My sincere thanks to the staff there for making my stay so comfortable and rewarding.

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled as a couple
3  Thank WWWdotnotyoursdotcom
Also consider these accommodations in or near Marysville
Hampton Inn & Suites Yuba City
Econo Lodge Inn & Suites
Econo Lodge Inn & Suites
#7 of 9 in Yuba City
The Lodge at Feather Falls Casino

Been to Comfort Suites Beale Air Force Base Area? Share your experiences!