“Great Art Center”

Mendocino Art Center
Ranked #9 of 26 things to do in Mendocino
Reviewed 12 April 2014

We enjoyed visiting this local gem. The sculptures, paintings, and jewelry are all very unique and interesting.

1  Thank Jill S

Reviewed 27 February 2014

Several of the buildings were not operating when I got there. It seems that some people say there is great interaction with working artists here, but I didn't have that experience.

Reviewed 12 February 2014

This is a great place to spend a few days taking an art class. They offer a variety. I took a beadmaking class and enjoyed it very much. They also have a small gallery.

Reviewed 18 January 2014

We always enjoy visiting here and usually don't come home without a purchase or two! A lot of talent in the area.

Reviewed 14 January 2014

All of the art was top quality. I also enjoyed the jewelry. The location is great. It's nice to be able to walk all over town. I also enjoyed the unique shops in town.