My husband and I stayed at the Headlands Inn twice for my Mendocino High School reunions: once in 2003 and again in 2013. That we returned to the inn tells you everything; there are many B&Bs to choose from but we felt we'd already found the perfect place. Mendocino has everything you might desire in a coastal getaway: beaches, charming shops, great restaurants, interesting art galleries and beautiful state parks. Denise and Mitch are the perfect innkeepers and--frankly--the breakfasts were the best we've had anywhere--ever! You'll leave refreshed and happy; well-rested and well-fed and committed to return again and again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Headlands Inn is a distinctive Bed and Breakfast in the heart of picturesque, coastal Mendocino village. Casual elegance awaits you at this historic New England-style Victorian saltbox, where personalized service, charming accommodations, and tantalizing breakfasts ensure a perfect getaway! Ideally located, the Inn is only a short stroll to Mendocino's wonderful shops, galleries, restaurants, and the mighty Pacific Ocean. Come to relax, to reconnect, to celebrate -- Come and fall in love with Mendocino, and the Headlands Inn! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Odigeo and getaroom.com so you can book your Headlands Inn Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Headlands Inn Bed And Breakfast
- Headlands Hotel Mendocino