We have stayed here at about the same time every year for the past 6 or 7 years. We stay in the cottage, a small self-contained unit with all of the comforts of home, including TV, microwave, refrigerator, WiFi, etc. The bath area is spacious and modern, and the cottage is homey, comfortable, and spotlessly clean. Sitting on the couch in front of a lovely fire after walking the headlands along the ocean is a treat. We have a lovely view of the ocean, and the gourmet breakfasts are something to experience. Our hosts Denise and Mitch as well as their staff (Kelly and Jeffrey) try their best to accommodate us in any way they can.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Headlands Inn is a distinctive Bed and Breakfast in the heart of picturesque, coastal Mendocino village. Casual elegance awaits you at this historic New England-style Victorian saltbox, where personalized service, charming accommodations, and tantalizing breakfasts ensure a perfect getaway! Ideally located, the Inn is only a short stroll to Mendocino's wonderful shops, galleries, restaurants, and the mighty Pacific Ocean. Come to relax, to reconnect, to celebrate -- Come and fall in love with Mendocino, and the Headlands Inn! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Ebookers and getaroom.com so you can book your Headlands Inn Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Headlands Inn Bed And Breakfast
- Headlands Hotel Mendocino