Headlands Inn Bed & Breakfast
US$96
US$89
US$274
US$218
Little River Inn(Little River)
US$197
Heritage House Resort(Little River)(Great Value!)
US$203
US$186
Coast Inn & Spa(Fort Bragg)
US$111
US$87
Hotels.com
Shoreline Cottages(Fort Bragg)(Great Value!)
US$143
Holiday Inn Express Fort Bragg(Fort Bragg)(Great Value!)
US$145
US$142
Surf Motel and Gardens(Fort Bragg)(Great Value!)
US$73
Emerald Dolphin Inn & Mini Golf(Fort Bragg)(Great Value!)
US$113
US$110
Hotels.com
Anchor Lodge Motel(Fort Bragg)
US$72
  • Restaurant
All reviewsmitch and denisewilson roomannie's roomcookiescasper cottagebessie strausseach morningb bthe stuffed french toastfresh flowerswood burning fireplaceowners and stafftop floorcelebrate our anniversaryother guestsin townfrittata
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 25 July 2014

I booked the Hideaway Room which is a small cottage just a stones throw from the main b&b.
You don't get breakfast included when staying at the Hideaway but that didn't matter as there was a list of restaurants all within easy walking distance. It was also nice to have your own space rather than mingling with other guests in the main house. It was a lovely room, very nicely furnished with all the little details covered. Mendocino is a pretty seaside resort and I wished we had stayed at least 2 nights instead of just 1.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank ManchesterFoxy
Reviewed 23 July 2014

We stayed 2 nights at the Headlands B&B. The whole experience was superb. Mendocino, CA, is a tiny romantic, peaceful, resort area. During the week we were there, a music festival was playing in town so all the hotel/motel/BB were booked, though the rates (about $300/night) seemed inordinately high to me, but not to my wife.

• Stayed: July 2014
1  Thank Gordon G
Reviewed 22 July 2014

Headlands inn is like visiting friends and family in your home town. We stayed for three nights this year. Mitch, Denise run a top of the line bed and breakfast with help from Geoffery, and Kelly. Headlands Inn IS Mendocino. While the building is old the atmosphere is fresh, welcoming and home. It is located in town so you don't have to drive until you are leaving town. We stay in the Wilson room on the second floor with the deck in the rear. The room is beautifully appointed with a four poster feather bed, wonderful pillows, fireplace and a private bathroom. Quiet time starts at 10PM and is respected by guests. A gourmet breakfast is served to your room in the morning with gourmet dishes you wish you could make at home. Every day is a different treat and every day is special. In the afternoon, tea is served with cookies in the second floor parlor. Port is also available. The owners and staff treat you like friends and really care that you are happy and comfortable. We got a bottle of wine from Mitch and Denise to celebrate our anniversary.Thanks. I have not stayed in a property where I have felt more at home and comfortable. The inn is usually full so I suggest booking in advance. It is full because visitors return year after year. Five stars is not enough.

Room Tip: The rooms are very different so look them over on the website. If there is only one room available for your dates TAKE IT.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank 0993
Reviewed 19 July 2014

Stayed in Annies room and it was very, very nice. Comfortable and very clean. I only stayed one night and wished I had been able to stay longer. The place was very charming and the people running it were very friendly and accommodating. When I arrived I was given information about the area and recommendations for places to walk to and a wonderful cafe practically next door that had really good food. The breakfast was OUT OF THIS WORLD! I stay at B&Bs every chance I get and this was by far the best breakfast I've ever gotten at one. I even ate the fruit which I rarely do. I don't normally take pictures of my food, but it was so good here I just had to. If I come back to the area, I can't imagine staying anywhere else.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank sheriberi99
Reviewed 12 July 2014

Charm, charm, charm. Lovely room with a pre-made wood burning fireplace and an incredibly comfortable bed. The breakfasts served during our two night stays were honestly about the best I have ever had anywhere. Brought to your room piping hot with beautiful plating and fantastic taste. The location is excellent. The cookies and tea in the late afternoon are a nice touch, too. Ordinarily, I try to say find some flaw in a place to retain credibility but I am hard pressed to think of anything negative about this B & B. I guess the bathroom wasn't anything special. Please don't go here so there will be rooms available when we want to return.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple