The Blackberry Inn is located on the east side of Highway 1 across from City of Mendocino. It is less than 5 minutes to the heart of town but very quiet and relaxed. No road noise, no noisy neighbors. Rooms are built on a ridge looking west. Easy parking in front of room.
Rooms are almost like small cottages with exquisite decorations reflecting an old west Village theme. Beds are comfortable; staff is very friendly. Best coffee in room I've ever had; plus fruit and homemade muffins. Each room has microwave, small refer, & wireless internet. Some rooms have ocean view though it is somewhat distant. Prices for a Mendocino motel are reasonable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Blackberry Inn, nestled a half mile above the historic town of Mendocino, offers guests the best of both worlds. Surrounded by sylvan trees, sunny meadows and breathtaking ocean views, the Inn is perfect for those looking for tranquility and luxury. Whether you enjoy strolling through town, hiking the many surrounding beaches, biking the idyllic Hwy. One, or relaxing on your redwood deck with a glass of wine, the Blackberry Inn offers serenity and proximity. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotel.de, Traveltool, S.L.U., Ebookers and HRS so you can book your Blackberry Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blackberry Hotel Mendocino
- Blackberry Inn Mendocino Ca