Stayed here for 2 nights in late August 2011 - booked and stayed in Storybook cottage. Quite expensive, 300 USD per night, but all properties in Mendocino are quite expensive. Two bedroom house at the end of dirt road in the middle of the forest some 1.5 miles from Blackberry Inn office. So, you have your own cottage and your own peace of mind. Arrived at 2pm, as owner send me e-mail saying that early check-in will be possible (usually check in is at 3pm) - despite e-mail had some problems, as office lady was not aware of the e-mail. Property is cottage, with 2 bathrooms, 2 bedrooms, lovely equipped kitchen and living room with real fireplace and cosy day-bed. You also get welcome fruit basket with cookies, a nice gesture. All was in working order, but we wish that housekeeping would devote more attention to cleaning duties, as spider webs were visible all over the place... and place has some odour, and we had to open several windows right away. Other than that, there is no internet and no mobile coverage, which is rather nice for a change...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Blackberry Inn, nestled a half mile above the historic town of Mendocino, offers guests the best of both worlds. Surrounded by sylvan trees, sunny meadows and breathtaking ocean views, the Inn is perfect for those looking for tranquility and luxury. Whether you enjoy strolling through town, hiking the many surrounding beaches, biking the idyllic Hwy. One, or relaxing on your redwood deck with a glass of wine, the Blackberry Inn offers serenity and proximity. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers and Booking.com so you can book your Blackberry Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blackberry Hotel Mendocino
- Blackberry Inn Mendocino Ca