Each separate cottage is unique and each one has their own charm. If they aren't full, they will be glad to show you some of the other units. We have stayed twice in the past twenty years and not much has changed but it's very clean and even though it seems somewhat dated, you'll enjoy the tranquil overall feeling of staying here. It's about two miles from the heart of Mendocino Village. Nice people run the place and were most helpful with suggestions.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Blackberry Inn, nestled a half mile above the historic town of Mendocino, offers guests the best of both worlds. Surrounded by sylvan trees, sunny meadows and breathtaking ocean views, the Inn is perfect for those looking for tranquility and luxury. Whether you enjoy strolling through town, hiking the many surrounding beaches, biking the idyllic Hwy. One, or relaxing on your redwood deck with a glass of wine, the Blackberry Inn offers serenity and proximity. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotel.de, Ebookers, HRS and Booking.com so you can book your Blackberry Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blackberry Hotel Mendocino
- Blackberry Inn Mendocino Ca