We stayed here two nights with our teenaged kids. They were very taken with it. They stayed in the Sweet Shoppe, and we stayed in the Palace, a lovely cottage with a fireplace and whirlpool tub. Every afternoon fresh baked goodies appeared for the next day's breakfast, and there was always fresh fruit in the main office. Both cottages had little decks overlooking a meadow, where deer could be found at dawn and dusk. The whole atmosphere was quiet and relaxing. We will most certainly be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Blackberry Inn, nestled a half mile above the historic town of Mendocino, offers guests the best of both worlds. Surrounded by sylvan trees, sunny meadows and breathtaking ocean views, the Inn is perfect for those looking for tranquility and luxury. Whether you enjoy strolling through town, hiking the many surrounding beaches, biking the idyllic Hwy. One, or relaxing on your redwood deck with a glass of wine, the Blackberry Inn offers serenity and proximity. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com and Ebookers so you can book your Blackberry Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blackberry Hotel Mendocino
- Blackberry Inn Mendocino Ca