This charming, comfortable, romantic and beautifully situated inn deserves to never have a vacancy. Just a two minute drive out of the village of Mendocino, it offers quiet, ocean views, charming and luxurious cottages with fireplaces or wood stove, Jacuzzi tubs, complimentary wine and baked goods, and the most thoughtful, friendly, and unobtrusive service I have ever experienced. It's worth being a bit out of the village just to be so pleasantly cared for, to say nothing of the peace and privacy. Prices vary from $125 to $250, but there are sometimes internet specials -- my husband and I got a $225 room for $150, but it would have been worthwhile even at full price. We loved it -- you will too. Check out the website to get a batter idea.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Blackberry Inn, nestled a half mile above the historic town of Mendocino, offers guests the best of both worlds. Surrounded by sylvan trees, sunny meadows and breathtaking ocean views, the Inn is perfect for those looking for tranquility and luxury. Whether you enjoy strolling through town, hiking the many surrounding beaches, biking the idyllic Hwy. One, or relaxing on your redwood deck with a glass of wine, the Blackberry Inn offers serenity and proximity. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda and Ebookers so you can book your Blackberry Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blackberry Hotel Mendocino
- Blackberry Inn Mendocino Ca