We stayed for one night in the "Schoolhouse" apartment. This is a beautiful unit that is the dream B&B unit. The unit has two big windows, one facing west, one facing south, and two small ones facing east. The big floor length window looks out to a beautiful private garden. In this Sun-filled room, one can read and dream and is instantly transfered to another time. If I have to pick fault, I would say that the size of the bedsheet in the king size bed felt like a Queen size sheet--way too small. But everything else is perfect. I was never a fan of B&B, but if all B&Bs are like this unit, I am hooked.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Blackberry Inn, nestled a half mile above the historic town of Mendocino, offers guests the best of both worlds. Surrounded by sylvan trees, sunny meadows and breathtaking ocean views, the Inn is perfect for those looking for tranquility and luxury. Whether you enjoy strolling through town, hiking the many surrounding beaches, biking the idyllic Hwy. One, or relaxing on your redwood deck with a glass of wine, the Blackberry Inn offers serenity and proximity. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers and Booking.com so you can book your Blackberry Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blackberry Hotel Mendocino
- Blackberry Inn Mendocino Ca