My husband and I have stayed at this motel numerous times in the past several years. It is always a wonderful stay. To start our visit, the staff is always so friendly and helpful when making reservations on the phone. When we arrive their smiling faces greet us, the fruit basket in the office, the goodie basket and wine in our room are also welcoming. The rooms are clean, and beds comfortable. The inn is conveniently located too, just right outside the village. The inn is older, but well kept, and super quaint and cozy. This is always the first place we consider when planning our trips to the coast, it is a fantastic value! Melissa and Jonna are super representatives of what inn keepers should be!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Blackberry Inn, nestled a half mile above the historic town of Mendocino, offers guests the best of both worlds. Surrounded by sylvan trees, sunny meadows and breathtaking ocean views, the Inn is perfect for those looking for tranquility and luxury. Whether you enjoy strolling through town, hiking the many surrounding beaches, biking the idyllic Hwy. One, or relaxing on your redwood deck with a glass of wine, the Blackberry Inn offers serenity and proximity. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotel.de, Ebookers, HRS and Booking.com so you can book your Blackberry Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blackberry Hotel Mendocino
- Blackberry Inn Mendocino Ca