We arrived for a weekend and found this inn very accommodating for our 83 lb lab. She even got dog treats with her stay. On the people side of it. The place was very clean. Nice landscaping and a welcome basket with goodies. When we arrived they even gave us complementary bottle of wine. Staff is very nice and accommodating. We will be back again. Recommendation: Make reservations in advance as there is only 3 rooms for dogs
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Blackberry Inn, nestled a half mile above the historic town of Mendocino, offers guests the best of both worlds. Surrounded by sylvan trees, sunny meadows and breathtaking ocean views, the Inn is perfect for those looking for tranquility and luxury. Whether you enjoy strolling through town, hiking the many surrounding beaches, biking the idyllic Hwy. One, or relaxing on your redwood deck with a glass of wine, the Blackberry Inn offers serenity and proximity. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers and Odigeo so you can book your Blackberry Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blackberry Hotel Mendocino
- Blackberry Inn Mendocino Ca