We stayed in the honeymoon suite, Belle's Place. I was a little afraid that the theme would cross the line into tacky/cheesy but was pleasantly surprised when we checked in. Our room was spacious, very clean, and had great amenities. The staff had been extremely helpful when I made my reservations and also helped me find a local restaurant for dinner. By the time we checked in, they had already gone out of their way to help me. I really appreciated their willingness to help when we woke up the next day with a flat tire. Cell reception is spotty at best in that area and we needed to use the front desk phone. Not only did they allow us to use their phone, but they let us back in our room after check out to wait for the tow truck. They made what could have been an awful morning into a minor inconvenience. The staff was great, the hotel is clean and quiet, the grounds are beautiful, and the price can't be beat in that area. I highly recommend staying here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Blackberry Inn, nestled a half mile above the historic town of Mendocino, offers guests the best of both worlds. Surrounded by sylvan trees, sunny meadows and breathtaking ocean views, the Inn is perfect for those looking for tranquility and luxury. Whether you enjoy strolling through town, hiking the many surrounding beaches, biking the idyllic Hwy. One, or relaxing on your redwood deck with a glass of wine, the Blackberry Inn offers serenity and proximity. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotel.de, HRS and Ebookers so you can book your Blackberry Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blackberry Hotel Mendocino
- Blackberry Inn Mendocino Ca