What a sweet spot. Sits on hill near ocean. Theme is an old west town. Each room is named - Sheriff, Bank, Barber Shop. Ours was the Millenary -hat shop. The grounds have beautiful flowers everywhere. Quiet and serene. Room was very cute with great wing chairs in front of the fireplace. Very romantic. Only downfall was bed a bit too hard for our taste and the bathroom, while beautiful, needs a bit more space in the shower and potty area. But overall a wonderful place located just a short distance from Mendocino.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Blackberry Inn, nestled a half mile above the historic town of Mendocino, offers guests the best of both worlds. Surrounded by sylvan trees, sunny meadows and breathtaking ocean views, the Inn is perfect for those looking for tranquility and luxury. Whether you enjoy strolling through town, hiking the many surrounding beaches, biking the idyllic Hwy. One, or relaxing on your redwood deck with a glass of wine, the Blackberry Inn offers serenity and proximity. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com and Ebookers so you can book your Blackberry Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blackberry Hotel Mendocino
- Blackberry Inn Mendocino Ca