I was traveling down the California coast with my children for the first time. We had no arranged plans and booked a room an hour before arriving, without any recommendations. We were extremely surprised when we arrived. The place is very nice has a very original decoration. The owner was very very kind and the room impeccable. Good side, sea view and very comfortable. The bathroom clean and the commodities are of high quality . I loved this place and I want to comeback soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Blackberry Inn, nestled a half mile above the historic town of Mendocino, offers guests the best of both worlds. Surrounded by sylvan trees, sunny meadows and breathtaking ocean views, the Inn is perfect for those looking for tranquility and luxury. Whether you enjoy strolling through town, hiking the many surrounding beaches, biking the idyllic Hwy. One, or relaxing on your redwood deck with a glass of wine, the Blackberry Inn offers serenity and proximity. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers and Booking.com so you can book your Blackberry Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blackberry Hotel Mendocino
- Blackberry Inn Mendocino Ca