We had our wedding weekend in Mendocino at the MacCallum House (see other review). This place gave additional options to our guests that couldn't afford the higher priced inns in Mendowcino town. It's only a short 1 min drive into town - so it was no issues for our guests staying there. Also, they were all very happy with the accommodations - only said positive things about their room.
I also stayed here for my visits prior to my wedding, and days before my wedding. Infact, we had our entire family stay the day before our wedding event. The rooms are quaint and clean - with loads of character. Each having it's own name and theme - wonderful for kids.
Wonderful views from each room of the ocean. Although a bit far away, still very beautiful and lush.
I would highly recommend staying here if you are on a budget - or if you just want a different place to stay for a few days to get a different flavor of Mendocino.
Friendly staff, excellent service, and reasonable priced. Highly recommend it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Blackberry Inn, nestled a half mile above the historic town of Mendocino, offers guests the best of both worlds. Surrounded by sylvan trees, sunny meadows and breathtaking ocean views, the Inn is perfect for those looking for tranquility and luxury. Whether you enjoy strolling through town, hiking the many surrounding beaches, biking the idyllic Hwy. One, or relaxing on your redwood deck with a glass of wine, the Blackberry Inn offers serenity and proximity. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers and Booking.com so you can book your Blackberry Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blackberry Hotel Mendocino
- Blackberry Inn Mendocino Ca