We would have been happy just to have found a place that was so affordable yet close to the heart of Mendocino, but the Western town theme was a wonderful added bonus. It's true that it would have been better in some ways to be in the main part of town, but it really wasn't that much trouble to drive a few minutes and find a parking place. And I think it was much quieter where we were. And I can't imagine anywhere in town being this much fun, not to mention affordable. We were in the Saloon room. I thought I would find it all ridiculously cheesy, but it's surprisingly well done and there are lots of nice details like the basket of snacks. It also would have been nice to have a real view of the ocean--we could only see a sliver of it--but it was a lovely, sunny outlook on trees and we knew we'd be looking at the ocean all day as we drove along the coast.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Blackberry Inn, nestled a half mile above the historic town of Mendocino, offers guests the best of both worlds. Surrounded by sylvan trees, sunny meadows and breathtaking ocean views, the Inn is perfect for those looking for tranquility and luxury. Whether you enjoy strolling through town, hiking the many surrounding beaches, biking the idyllic Hwy. One, or relaxing on your redwood deck with a glass of wine, the Blackberry Inn offers serenity and proximity. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com and Ebookers so you can book your Blackberry Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blackberry Hotel Mendocino
- Blackberry Inn Mendocino Ca